The Next Generation Learning Spaces conference is taking place on the 20th – 22nd March 2018. We have assembled 25 experts from the UK’s leading universities to guide you through their experiences and share their knowledge with you. Here are just a handful of our speaker faculty for 2018:
- Prof. Ale Armellini, Dean of Learning and Teaching, University of Northampton
- Liz Burd, Pro Vice-Chancellor Learning & Teaching, Office of the Deputy Vice-Chancellor (Academic), The University of Newcastle Australia
- Adrian Peterson, Director, Innovative Learning Spaces and Special Projects Library and Academic Technology, Washington College
- Lars Binau, Team Leader DTU Library, Technical University of Denmark
- Mat Davies, MCIOB, Oxford Saïd Estate Director Saïd Business School, University of Oxford
- Tom O’Mara, Online Project Manager, University College Cork
- Eleanor Magennis, Project Development Manager, University of Glasgow
- Peter R Green, MECD Teaching and Learning Project Lead, The University of Manchester
- Mark Swales, Director of Estates and Facilities, Sheffield Hallam University
To transform the learning experience, it seems apparent that there are two clear parts of the process: Adapting the teaching style itself and designing building to support and develop this new wave. View this article to get an exclusive look into some of the worlds best learning spaces.
Dr Mark Winterbottom, University of Cambridge, UK gives his opinion on some of the keys to a successful next generation learning space (NGLS).