Mark EvansAssociate Director
Mark specialises in the education sector and is responsible for leading design teams from inception through to delivery, most recently managing the ground-breaking Science and Health Building for Coventry University. Mark is skilled in the development of detailed design briefs and early feasibility studies, working with key client and stakeholder teams to refine design solutions into their final built form. His portfolio includes a variety of Higher and Further Education buildings.
2:00 PM Streamlining Internal & External Collaboration: Timely and Cost Effective Delivery of Spaces
- Inception: Defining the scope, project team and engaginguser groups early in the planning, design and brief stage
- Pedagogy: Ensuring user groups are engaged early regarding new pedagogies and building projects: Securing buy-in from all parties
- Delivery: Articulating the brief, anticipating challenges and effective delivery
- Collaboration: Understanding the dialog between technical and non-technical stakeholders: Aligning the communication style and content
- Lessons learned on the project: Hindsight view on process, design and outcomes